FirstNet Banking (Internet Banking)
A faster, easier and more convenient way to bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best of all, whenever it is convenient for you.
- No fee for this convenient service.
- Check your First National Bank account balances.
- View you account activity for the previous twelve months.
- Transfer funds between your eligible First National accounts. (Daily cutoff time is 4:00 p.m.)
- Rerconcile accounts, plus more.
This convenient service provides for a regularly scheduled transfer of funds from one of your First National Bank deposit accounts to another deposit account or loan account.
- Transfer between accounts any day of the month.
- Saving money will be easier for you.
- Easy way to make loan payments and eliminate late payment fees.
- No fee for this service.
Enjoy the convenience of having your money deposited directly into your checking, savings or money market account.
- Available for regularly scheduled payments, i.e., Social Security, military, VA benefits, retirement payments, dividends, etc.
- Eliminate risk of lost, stolen or forged checks.
- Provides peace of mind since your check will always be deposited even if you are out of town, sick or disabled.
- Provides immediate availability of funds.
There is no fee for this convenience service. Contact your company's payroll clerk for a Direct Deposit of your payroll check.
Hometown Money Tree Card (ATM)
This convenient service allows you to manage your finances from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week wherever Star®, Quest® and Plus® symbols are displayed.
- Get cash, make deposits, transfer funds and more.
- Withdraw up to $200 each card per day, from 4 p.m., or the total available balance in your account, whichever is smaller.
- No charge for the ATM card.
- Lost or stolen cards can be deactivated through the Hometown Bank Hotline or FirstNet Banking (Online Banking).
CheckCard (Debit Card)
A Visa® CheckCard is as convenient as a credit card, but works like a check. It's your ATM card and allows you to access cash worldwide where the Star®, Quest ®, Plus ® and Visa® symbols are displayed. Just think of it as your checkbook and ATM card rolled into one!
- Use money from your checking account without writing a check wherever Visa® cards are accepted.
- An easier, faster, more convenient way to shop for everyday purchases.
- Description of purchases is printed on your monthly checking account statement.
- Lost or stolen cards can be deactivated through FirstNet Banking (Online Banking).
Your Hometown Bank Hotline
An easy call to make...(704) 484-6300
Long Distance 1-800-373-6301
Now, instead of going to the bank, let the bank come to you. Bank by phone from the comfort of home, any hour, any day. By using your Account Number, PIN (Personal Identification Number) and the last four digits of your social security number, you can bank by phone on your own time. It's fast, safe and super convenient.
Features include the following:
- All transactions for the past 30 days.
- Year-to-date interest/prior year-to-date interest.
- Transfer between any two customer accounts that are related. (example: John Doe savings to John Doe checking).
- Lost or stolen checks can be deactivated through the Hometown Bank Hotline.
- Verify funds on checks.
- Listing of convenient branch locations.
- Find the date and time.
- Change your pin number.
For First-Time Usage of Your Hometown Bank Hotline:
Call 704-484-6300 and follow the simple prompts to create a pin number in order to use the Hotline
Enjoy the convenience of open enrollment (no appilicaiton necessary) with access to the following:
With our FirstNet Bill Payment service you can pay your bills whenever it's convenient for you, all at the click of your mouse.
- Saves you time and money-eliminates checks, envelopes and postage.
- An easy and convenient way to pay your bills.
- Provides a convenient record of paid bills and pending bills.