Your Hometown Bank checking plans have been designed with you in mind. So choose from the following plans the one that is tailored to you.
First Interest Checking
- You will earn interest on the money in your checking account and enjoy unlimited check writing with a small minimum balance requirement.
- Earns a competitive rate of interest.
- No service charge with a $750 minimum balance.
- Below $750, a service charge of $7.50 will be imposed during any statement period in which the balance in your account falls below the minimum.
First Rewards Checking
Enjoy a free high interest checking account. To earn the high interest rate, meet these simple requirements during your statement cycle:
- Use your check card as a credit transaction at least 15 times.
- Have a Direct Deposit or an ACH withdrawal.
- Write less than 20 checks.
- Receive eStatements.
But...There are More Benefits!
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly fee.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free Bill Pay.
Didn't meet the high interest rate requirements this month...Don't worry! You will still enjoy free checking and earn a lower interest rate on your checking balance. Plus, this offer is available every month.
First Senior Checking
There is no monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement with a Direct Deposit of your Social Security and/or other retirement check. This interest bearing account offers you free exclusive checks. Customers 55 years of age or over are eligible for this account.
This account is an economical checking option for anyone, especially students. You save money and banking costs if you write only a few checks a month and do most of your banking at ATMs.
- No minimum balance required.
- Unlimited Money Tree (ATM) transactions.
- 10 checks per statement period at no extra charge.
- For checks in excess of 10, the fee is $.50 per check.
- Monthly statement summarizing all account activity with safekeeping of checks and deposits.
- No charge for automatic deposits and automatic drafts to/from your account
- Economical monthly account maintenance for only $3.50.
This account provides unlimited check writing, free personalized checks, interest on every dollar of collected balance, and much more. You will be rewarded for the balances you maintain in a combination of checking, savings, money market, CDs, installment loans and home equity line accounts.
You will receive all of the following benefits when you open your account.
- Interest bearing checking account.
- Personalized Five-Star Banking checks and check book cover.
- Combined image statement.
- CheckCard (Debit Card).
- Stop Payments.
- Notary Service and Signature Guarantee Service.
- Money Tree (ATM) 24-hour banking card with access to STAR®, Quest® and PLUS® Networks.
- No annual fee on First National Bank MasterCard/Visa upon approved credit.
- Interest Rate Discount on consumer loans when monthly payment is automatically deducted from Your Hometown Bank checking/savings account.
- Discounted closing costs for mortgage-related loans.
- 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box upon request (subject to availability).
- Financial planning consultation.
- Maintain $15,000 minimum balance in any combination of Checking, Savings, Money Market, CDs, Installment Loans and Home Equity Line balances.
- When the minimum required balance is not maintained, a $15 monthly service charge will apply.
Unlimited check writing is available with a low minimum balance requirement.
- No service charge with a $500 minimum balance in checking or in a linked savings account.
- Below $500--a charge of $5 plus $.30 per item paid during the statement period. This charge will be imposed during any statement period in which the balance in your account falls below $500 on any day of that statement period. In the case of a linked account, $500 must be maintained in either the checking or savings account for the entire statement period.
- Free FirstNet Banking (online banking).
- Free FirstNet Bill Pay.
- Electronic statement.
- Five checks per statement period at no charge--for checks in excess of five, the fee is $.50 per check
- Convenient direct deposit available.
- No charge for automatic deposits and automatic drafts to/from your account.
Expecting, graduating or getting married? Congratulations! First National Bank would like to celebrate with you. Our registries are an easy way for friends and family to give you cash for your special occasion.
- Gift tracking provided with your bank statement will make writing thank you notes simple.
- Our gift to you is $25 when you open your checking account along with either online banking with e-statement or check card.
- If you are already one of our valued customers, just give us a call or come by and we'll explain how you can receive your gift.
- If you are a Fan of First National Bank on Facebook, and with your permission, we'll share your good news on our page, making it easier for friends and family to learn about your registry at Your Hometown Bank.
Visit any First National Bank location to open your Graduation, Bridal or Baby Registry today!
Subject to our normal approval process, opening balance requirements and fees.
Please provide your information below to sign up for your First National Bank bridal, baby shower, or graduation registry.
[Registry Picture / Link]
We are pleased to offer our valued customers this low cost package to help protect you. For only $5 per month you can have all the following benefits added to your checking account:
Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage * -- Restoring one's name and good credit is time consuming and expensive. Identity theft victims must endure a number of costly steps to re-establish their identities and dispute fraudulent debts and accounts opened by an identity thief. You are protected with $5,000 of identity theft coverage to cover expenses incurred in the recovery of a stolen identity... such as lost wages, legal fees, certified mail and long distance charges. Members who fall victim to identity theft receive an ID Theft Recovery Kit to assist in the process of restoring identity profiles and credit records.
* Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Master Policy underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provision. Availability of coverage can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations. Coverage not available for residents of New York.
- Credit File Monitoring.** Don't let identity thieves ruin your credit. Monitoring your credit report for changes is one of the best ways to combat identity theft - and ensure the accuracy of what's being reported about your credit file. You will be entitled to receive daily monitoring of the Equifax Credit Report ™ for key changes, 24 hours a day.
** Credit file monitoring services are provided through Equifax Credit Watch ™ Gold. Equifax, Equifax Credit Report, and Equifax Credit Watch are trademarks of Equifax, Inc. Equifax's credit monitoring products are protected under U. S. Patent No. 7,208,052. You will be required to complete Equifax's identity authentication. Access to the Equifax products are provided through MyPrivacyCenter.com and you will not be asked for any additional payment.
- Credit Card Registration. Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have the peace of mind of knowing your cards are protected and your liability is limited should your cards become lost or stolen. With one toll-free phone call, (1-866-210-0361) you will be able to cancel your missing cards, stop unauthorized use and request replacement cards. If unauthorized charges appear on your account and the card issuer holds you responsible, we will pay the amount for which you are liable.
- Key Tag Return - a lost set of keys can cause a great deal of worry. We'll help you feel secure and get your keys back. You are entitled to one number-coded, return-postage-guaranteed key tag at no charge. Additional key tags are available for $2.50 each.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage in the amount of $10,000.
- $2,500 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage for each dependent child.
Visit any First National Bank location to register today!