Your Hometown Bank checking plans have been designed with you in mind. Pick the plan that best fits your needs.
First Interest Checking
- You will earn interest on the money in your checking account and enjoy unlimited check writing with a small minimum balance requirement.
- Earns a competitive rate of interest.
- No service charge with a $750 minimum daily balance.
- Below $750, a service charge of $7.50 will be imposed during any statement period in which the balance in your account falls below the minimum.
First Rewards Checking
Enjoy a free high interest checking account. To earn the high interest rate, meet these simple requirements during your statement cycle:
- Use your check card as a credit transaction at least 15 times.
- Have a Direct Deposit or an ACH withdrawal.
- Write less than 20 checks.
- Receive eStatements.
But...There are More Benefits!
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly fee.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free Bill Pay.
Didn't meet the high interest rate requirements this month...Don't worry! You will still enjoy free checking and earn a lower interest rate on your checking balance. Plus, this offer is available every month.
First Senior Checking
There is no monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement with a Direct Deposit of your Social Security and/or other retirement check. This interest bearing account offers you free exclusive checks. Customers 55 years of age or over are eligible for this account.
This account is an economical checking option for anyone, especially students. You save money and banking costs if you write only a few checks a month and do most of your banking at ATMs.
- No minimum balance required.
- Unlimited Money Tree (ATM) transactions.
- 10 checks per statement period at no extra charge.
- For checks in excess of 10, the fee is $.50 per check.
- Monthly statement summarizing all account activity with safekeeping of checks and deposits.
- No charge for automatic deposits and automatic drafts to/from your account
- Economical monthly account maintenance for only $3.50.
This account provides unlimited check writing, free personalized checks, interest on every dollar of collected balance, and much more. You will be rewarded for the balances you maintain in a combination of checking, savings, money market, CDs, installment loans and home equity line accounts.
You will receive all of the following benefits when you open your account.
- Interest bearing checking account.
- Personalized Five-Star Banking checks.
- Combined image statement.
- CheckCard (Debit Card).
- Stop Payments.
- Notary Service and Signature Guarantee Service.
- Money Tree (ATM) 24-hour banking card with access to STAR®, Quest® and PLUS® Networks.
- No annual fee on First National Bank Visa upon approved credit.
- 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box upon request (subject to availability).
- Financial planning consultation.
- Maintain $15,000 minimum daily balance in any combination of Checking, Savings, Money Market, CDs, Installment Loans and Home Equity Line balances.
- When the minimum required balance is not maintained, a $15 monthly service charge will apply.
Unlimited check writing is available with a low minimum balance requirement.
- No service charge with a $500 minimum daily balance in checking or in a linked savings account.
- Below $500--a charge of $5 plus $.30 per item paid during the statement period. This charge will be imposed during any statement period in which the balance in your account falls below $500 on any day of that statement period. In the case of a linked account, $500 must be maintained in either the checking or savings account for the entire statement period.
- Free FirstNet Banking (online banking).
- Free FirstNet Bill Pay.
- Electronic statement.
- Five checks per statement period at no charge--for checks in excess of five, the fee is $.50 per check
- Convenient direct deposit available.
- No charge for automatic deposits and automatic drafts to/from your account.